Windows 11 ISO Download 32 Bit and 64 Bit, As of late, there have been talks that Microsoft will before long dispatch the new form of Windows, for example Windows 11. With the information on the dispatch of the new form being on the lookout, individuals are anticipating insights about it. Up until now, it seems like Microsoft has not referenced any such fixed date of the Windows 11 Download ISO File 64 Bit.
However, everybody is thinking that this new form may Windows 11 ISO File Download could be on 24th June 2021. In this post, we will have the option to disclose to you more about the highlights and the progressions it will bring. We will likewise discuss the advantages the new update brings for the clients. Likewise, you’ll have the option to know the prerequisites for the update and different subtleties identified with the Windows 11 ISO 64 Bit redesign.
|Upgrade to the New Windows 11 OS | Microsoft|
|Latest Preview||10.0.22000.65 (July 8, 2021; 0 days ago);|
|User interface||Windows shell (Graphical user interface)|
|OS family||Microsoft Windows|
|Programming languages||C, C++, C#, Assembly language|
|Update methods||Windows Update, Microsoft Store, Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)|
Windows 11 Release Date Announced
Windows 11 is an upcoming major version of the Windows NT operating system developed by Microsoft. Announced on June 24, 2021, with an expected release in late 2021, Windows 11 is the successor to Windows 10, released in 2015.
Minimum System Requirement for Windows 11
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with at least two cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or SoC
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- System Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module 2.0
- Graphics Card: DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: 720p, 8-bit per color channel, at least 9-inch diagonal
- Internet Connection and Microsoft Account
Check system to Windows 11 ISO Download 32 Bit and 64 Bit
Use the PC Health Check app to see if your current PC meets the requirements to run Windows 11. If so, you can get a free upgrade when it rolls out.
- Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update
- Check for Updates
- If the update is available you will see a Feature update to Windows 11
- After that Download and Install
- After a few restarts, your PC will start running on Windows 11