Latest Windows 10 November 2020 Updates
When the Windows 10 October 2020 Update is ready for your device, it will be available to download from the Windows Update page in Settings. Choose a time that works best for you to download the update. You’ll then need to restart your device and complete the installation. After that, your device will be running Windows 10, version 20H2. (To check whether you’re already running the October 2020 Update, select View update history on the Windows Update settings page.) Also note the following:
- If you want to install the update now, select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update , and then select Check for updates. If updates are available, install them.
- If version 20H2 isn’t offered automatically through Check for updates, you can get it manually through the Update Assistant.
- If you run into problems updating your device, including problems with previous major updates, see common fixes at Troubleshoot problems updating Windows 10, or use Fix Windows update issues to step you through the troubleshooting process.
- If you’re warned by Windows Update that you don’t have enough space on your device to install the update, see Free up space.
- If you experience internet connection issues while updating your device.
Download Free Windows 11 ISO 64 bit 32 bit Update
We are not affiliated/associated with Microsoft who own Windows. “Windows” is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only and any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
Contact Microsoft Office
|(0)80 4010 3000|
1 800 572 1100
1 800 102 1100
|(800) 642 7676|
(800) 892 5234 (TTY)