DirectX 9.0c windows 8.1
What is DirectX?
Download DirectX 9.0c windows 8.1, It is an application programming interface that has been designed to maintain and uplift the relationship between graphics cards, multimedia hardware, and operating system. It is compatible with Microsoft Windows operating systems. DirectX 9.0c version is enriched with new and improved features that allow the game developers to make coding simpler to provide great effects. The platform has 3 major features that set it apart from its predecessor namely hardware-based tessellation, Direct Compute, and multithreading support. Overall, it offers better audio and visual experience to the users.
Download DirectX 9.0c windows 8.1
|Latest Version:||DirectX 9.0c (Jun 10)|
|Requirements:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Author / Product:||Microsoft Corporation / DirectX 9.0c|
Download DirectX 9.0c windows 8.1: All versions of Windows do not support all versions of DirectX. Here’s more on how each version of DirectX works across the Windows family. Take note especially of differences in Windows 10 and Windows 8 or Windows 7 versus previous versions of Windows.
The tool is a set of components in Windows that allows software, primarily and especially games, to work directly with your video and audio hardware. Games that use DirectX can use multimedia accelerator features built-in to your hardware more efficiently which improves your overall multimedia experience. The DxDiag tool reports detailed information about the DirectX components and drivers installed on your system and can be used.
How to install the latest version of DirectX 9.0c windows 8.1 Latest? Updates will be available through Windows Update. Download DirectX 9.0c windows 8.1, There is no stand-alone package for these versions of DirectX.
This app is only available on PC and is developed exclusively by Microsoft. It’s a free download that is required by some games with advanced graphics. Essentially, it makes it easier for developers to unleash the full power of video cards (and virtual video cards) for the best gaming quality. It enhances pictures as well as rendering time.
DOWNLOAD DirectX 9.0c windows 8.1
Installing the latest versions of DirectX is a simple process. The download for Windows 10 64-Bit is free.
DirectX 9.0c and DirectX X are included with these Windows versions. Updates will be available through Windows Update. There is no stand-alone package for these versions of DirectX.
Microsoft DirectX 9.0c is licensed as Freeware for Windows PC (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform from components without restrictions. Direct 9.0 C is available to all software users as a free download!
Minimum System Requirement to install Download DirectX 9.0c windows 8.1
- Intel Core i5-8400 processor
- 8GB RAM
- AMD Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- 1TB, 7,200-rpm hard drive
Recommended system requirements to install Download DirectX 9.0c windows 8.1
- Windows 7/8/10 64-bit Operating System or Mac OSX Sierra (must support Metal API)
- Core i5 2.8 GHz.
- 8 GB RAM
- Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 video card
How to Update Download DirectX DirectX 9.0c windows 8.1
- Press both the Windows logo and R keys.
- Then Run box opens up.
- In the space provided, type dxdiag. Then click OK.
- In the window that appears, you’ll see the DirectX version under the tab labeled System.?
How to download and install DirectX 11 in Windows 10 64-Bit?
- Go to the DirectX download page on the website of Microsoft
- The user has to select the red Download button and the setup file will be saved on the computer.
- Now the user can open the .exe file and follow the directions given by Microsoft to install the program on the computer. It will take a minute for the installation process to complete.
- Restart the device/computer.
- After restarting, the user has to check the updated version of Direct 9.0c
- DirectX is supported in Windows 9.0c. Alternatively, the user can get 64-bit for compatibility with the latest DirectX 9.0c version.
How do I install DirectX 12 on Windows 10?
Although, In Windows 10 the DirectX 12 is pre-installed on all the Windows 10 OS. But, in order to verify, here’s the procedure:
- Open Run and type ‘dxdiag’ and press ‘OK’
- Now, a new dialog box will open and in which under the ‘System’ tab find your DirectX version
This is my system’s example:
So, if your system also shows you the same outcome just as mine, then you don’t need to install DirectX 12.
There is no standalone version of DirectX 12 is available online, however, you can update your Windows 10 to the latest version, because the new update includes Direct X 12.
To check the version of DirectX your Windows 10,
Click on Start→ Write dxdiag and press Enter.
Hope this helps 🙂
Directx 9.0c Windows 10
Where do you Download DirectX 9.0c Windows 10?
- Microsoft download center for DirectX End-User Runtimes (2010) click and Download.
- Uncheck all recommended software/features and see if the download summary on the right only says 1. DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)
- Click on the No thanks and continue button on the right
- Choose to Save the downloaded file (directx_Jun2010_redist.exe), save it in your folder, in this example c:\downloads\DirectX9
How do you install DirectX 9?
- Navigate to the files folder, in this example c:\downloads\DirectX9\files
- Double click the DXSETUP.exe file
- Accept the agreement and click Next
- To start the installation click Next
- Click Finish to finish the installation
What is DirectX used for?
Since DirectX is a collection of application programming interfaces for handling multimedia, video, and game programming, and video, it is an integral part of any gamer’s Windows 10 PC.
What can issues with DirectX lead to?
Most games nowadays cannot run without having the latest version of DirectX installed, let alone not have it at all. More so, certain 3D and video editing problems and even movie playback software cannot work without it.
How can I get DirectX?
You can get the latest compatible version of DirectX from their official website, but sometimes it also comes bundled when you install or upgrade your graphics card drivers.
We are not affiliated/associated with Microsoft who own Windows. “Windows” is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only and any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
Contact Microsoft Office
|(0)80 4010 3000|
1 800 572 1100
1 800 102 1100
|(800) 642 7676|
(800) 892 5234 (TTY)