Windows 11 ISO 64 bit 32 bit Update, Windows 11 give your system too fast and service. It has lots of new features which are very useful for the user and updated.
Check how to Download Free Windows 11 ISO 64 bit 32 bit Update
This website helps you to find the latest version of Download Free Windows 11 ISO 64-bit 32-bit Update with direct download links. The Windows 11 Disc Image (ISO File) 64-bit Download? is the latest version of the Windows operating system update.
There are a lot of rumors that surround the release date of Windows 11 with most people anticipating that Microsoft has no plans of unleashing a new operating system. In part, this is because the software giant recently announced that Windows 10 would be its last release of operating system. However, it seems like there is a need to relinquish the statement and buckle to the demands of several Windows users who have been waiting for a complete overhaul of Windows 10 and the takeover of Windows 11 which has so many features to be considered as an update of Windows 10.
The first thing that lovers of Windows 7 will like about Windows 11 is the reinstated start button. It makes it easy to access programs and other items from the start menu although it still features the tiled look that was introduced with Windows 8. There are many more features in this operating system that will interest technology-savvy people and those who are inclined to think that Windows 10 has a horrible user interface. Check the content below for a discussion of these and tips on how to install and use the edition that best suits you.
New Design of Windows 11:
Windows 11 will come with a new design that is being dubbed the Microsoft Fluent Design System. It is not only intuitive but also homogeneous between different devices. This means that the look of Windows 11 will be consistent on all devices including mobiles and tablets. Its aesthetics have also been improved with the introduction of a graphical interface that is more animated. Application windows are also enhanced with depth effects and transparent application windows.
Windows 11 Release Date
Microsoft is all set to launch Windows on Oct 6, 2021, which will be available to the general public. The operating system will be available via Update Centre in Windows 10 and Windows 7
How To Upgrade Windows 10 To Windows 11
Use the PC Health Check app to see if your current PC meets the requirements to run Windows 11. If so, you can get a free upgrade when it rolls out.
- Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update
- Check for Updates
- If the update is available you will see a Feature update to Windows 11
- After that Download and Install
- After a few restarts, your PC will start running on Windows 11
Windows 11 System Requirements :
The expected system requirement is mentioned below:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics card: DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x
- Display: >9” with HD Resolution (720p)
- Internet connection: Microsoft account and internet connectivity are required for setup for Windows 11 Home
Feature of Windows 11
Some features in Windows 11 have increased requirements beyond those listed above in the minimum requirements section. Below are some additional details regarding the requirements for key features:
- 5G support
- Auto HDR
- BitLocker to Go
- Client Hyper-V
- Cortana requires a microphone and speaker and is currently available on Windows 11 for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- DirectX 12 Ultimate
- Intelligent Video Conferencing
- Multiple Voice Assistant (MVA)
- Mute/Unmute from Taskbar
- Spatial Sound
- Two-factor Authentication
- Voice Typing
- Wake on Voice
- Wi-Fi 6E
- Windows Hello
- Windows Projection
- Xbox (app)
- System Security: Windows 11 only runs on devices with a Trusted Platform Module 2.0 security coprocessor.
- Fonts: The Segoe UI font has been updated to a variable version, improving its ability to scale between display resolutions.
- Task View: Task View, a feature introduced in Windows 10, features a refreshed design and supports giving separate wallpapers to each virtual desktop.
What is a Windows 11 ISO File?
We call ISO file ISO Image also, is a single file have CD, DVD, or BD. The entire contents of a disc are duplicated in a single ISO file.
How to Make installable Windows 11 ISO Files
Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7 can all burn ISO images to a disc without using any third-party software—just double-tap or double-click the ISO file and then follow the wizard that appears.
Full Guide to Windows 11 ISO 64 bit 32-bit Update
- Step 1: Sign up Insider Program
- Step 2: Settings, Click on Update
- Step 3: Select the Dev Channel and download/install Windows 11.
- Step 4: Click on Confirm.
- Step 5: Next, Tap on Restart Now
- Step 6: Internet connection active when restarting your machine.
- Step 7: Filter restarting, visit settings options, and check Update & Security with the Windows update option.
- Step 8: And click on the Check for updates button.
- Step 9: Finally, your PC will start downloading the latest version of Microsoft Windows.
Windows 11 Free Download
Windows 11 ISO file
Officially the Windows 11 ISO file will be available on the Official website of Microsoft-www.microsoft.com. Although We have shared the Windows 11 ISO file 64 Bit full version Leaked google drive links here, we strongly recommend not to download the leaked Windows 11 ISO file which is given below.
Strongly recommended downloading the below iso file. Wait for the official update
Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO)
This option is for users that want to create a bootable installation media (USB flash drive, DVD) or create a virtual machine (.ISO file) to install Windows 11. This download is a multi-edition ISO that uses your product key to unlock the correct edition.
Windows 11 Known Issues
- The taskbar sometimes flashes when switching keyboard layouts.
- After clicking on the icon on the taskbar, the search bar may not open. In this case, restart the File Explorer process and open the search again.
- Some search queries in the search box in settings may cause the app to crash.
- The widget board may appear empty. To work around this issue, you can log out and then log in again.
- Microsoft is working to improve search in the store. We are currently working to resolve an issue that caused inaccurate search results to be displayed in some cases.
- There is a problem that some insiders may have missing some translated strings in the system.
- Microsoft Teams is only available in English (USA). Additional languages will be supported soon.
How much will Windows 11 cost?
Microsoft has announced that the new Windows 11 OS release will be available as a free update to licensed Windows 10 users. People buying PCs today will therefore be eligible for a free upgrade when Windows 11 launches around the holidays.
2022 Download Free Windows 11 ISO 64 Bit 32 Bit
Microsoft recently release 22000.132 and, you can download the installer of Windows 11 ISO 64-bit and Windows 11 ISO 32-bit.
Download Windows 11 ISO File x64 Bit for the following versions:
- Windows 11 Insider Preview Build (Dev Channel) 22000.132
- Windows 11 Insider Preview Build (BetaChannel) 22000.160
- Windows 11 Insider Preview Enterprise 64 Build (Dev Channel) 22000.132
- Windows 11 Insider Preview Home China Build 22000.160
How to install Windows 11 with ISO File?
- It can be downloaded using an ISO file or installed using a DVD. The ISO file can be written on a USB Stick.
- This is required to create a bootable USB Key for Windows 11.
- The Media Creation Tool is available for download. First, the Tool has to be downloaded. It will act as the platform for the download of Windows 11.
- Media Tool will ask the user to accept the terms and conditions of Microsoft and its license agreement. Following this, a new instruction panel will come up.
How to roll back Windows 11 to Windows 10
Step 1- Open Settings and make sure the ‘System’ tab is selected
Step 2- Scroll down and select the ‘Recovery’ option
Step 3- Under ‘Recovery options’, you should see a ‘Previous version of Window’s section. Click ‘Go back to get started
Step 4- From the window that appears, choose any of the options and click ‘Next’
Step 5- When prompted to check for updates, click ‘No, thanks
Step 6- Click next from the following two screens and then ‘Go back to earlier build’ to get the process started
All your existing settings and files should be unaffected, but it’s worth backing up your PC first to make sure.
Microsoft has updated the hardware requirements for Windows 11, but these don’t apply during this testing phase. You might find you’ll be unable to install the final version when it arrives, although there is a workaround.
- Top 30 SQL Server Interview Questions 2021 | HTML KICK
- 2021 Teradata Interview Questions
- Top 10 impressive RDBMS Interview Questions And Answers
- Top 10 Data Structures Interview Questions
How To View Update History On Windows 11
Would you like to view the update history on windows 10? It’s simple; viewing update history on your PC or laptop enables you to verify if your recent updates went through successfully or failed. The page entailing windows 11 update history provides essential information about improvements, fixes, and reported issues with the quality updates.
Furthermore, you can notice the update that causes an issue with your laptop and uninstall it. Through this page, you’ll learn how to view update history on windows 10 22H2 and 21H2 using the command prompt, PowerShell and settings app.
Check Windows 11 Update History Using Settings
To view the Windows Update history, follow the procedures below.
- Launch windows 11 settings App
- Navigate to the windows update section
- Click Update history under the More options section.
- Check the installed updates, including Feature Updates, Quality Updates, Driver Updates, Definition Updates Optional Updates.
After following the process, you have a list of all successful and unsuccessful updates. By pressing the learn more link under any update, you’ll be redirected to the Microsoft page, where you can obtain essential information about the installed update. You’ll also see changes, known issues and improvements. You can also see the previous release of this update on the windows 11 update history page. Updates that have failed to install will give an error code massage that you can search online to find more ways to fix.
Not all update settings have been moved to the update settings app. So, if any update is causing havoc, you have to click the uninstall updates button, which will take you a control panel to complete the uninstallation.
Check Windows 11 update history with Command Prompt
- Press the Windows Logo key + R
- Type cmd and hit the enter key
- Copy and paste the command wmic qfe list and press enter key. Suppose you need a specific update, use the KB number as shown in the following command wmic qfe | find “5015882” then press the enter key
- After completing these steps, you’ll get a list of all windows 11 updates installed on your PC, along with their links. Other than that, you’ll get information about the install date, HotFixID and description,
- In case you need to uninstall a given update from the list displayed, note the KB number and use the command wusa /uninstall /kb:5015882 /quiet to replace 5015882 with the KB number you noted earlier.
Check Windows 11 Update History With PowerShell
Using the PSWindowsUpdate module on Windows PowerShell, we can view all the windows updates on your Device. Furthermore, we can also manage these updates. Follow the step-by-step guide to view updates on PowerShell.
- Right-click the start button (windows logo)
- Select Windows PowerShell (admin)
- Copy and paste the command Install-Module PSWindowsUpdate, then press enter key. This command installs the PowerShell module to update windows 11. the execution of this command may fail due to default restricted settings in PowerShell. If you encounter such a problem, you should run Set-ExecutionPolicy undefined command, restoring the default security script setting.
- Type the command Get-WUHistory | Select-Object -First 20 and press the enter command to view the 20 recent updates
After completing this step, your PC should restart for the process to be complete. In the code above, you substitute 20 with any number of updates you are interested in seeing. You can also use the PSWindowsUpdate module to uninstall patches and updates causing trouble in your PC.
July 12, 2022—KB5015814 (OS Build 22000.795) updates
How to get this update
Download the file information for cumulative update 5015814.
Difference between Windows Windows 11 Home and Windows 11 Pro
FAQ of Windows 11
Window 10 vs. Window 11: The Change you are waiting for
Windows 11 is rolling down this year…
As much as people are happy, they are concerned about the change of events, the update will bring on the round table. As there is no other way than to compare Windows 10 with Windows 11 to know if you should move toward the change or not. After all, it is more than just a change of features. Learn how Windows 10 is different from Windows 11 through the following FAQ post that answers all your basic questions.
What’s the difference between Windows 10 and Windows 11?
Windows 11 comes with all the power and security features available in Windows 10 and that too with a better and redesigned look. The newest version offers various new tools, sounds, and apps. All the minute details have been looked upon while designing and aim to give a completely new experience to the users.
Can I buy a PC that comes with pre-installed Windows 11?
Currently, PCs with Windows 10 can be freely updated to Windows 11. However, PCs with pre-installed PCs will be available in the market later this year.
How much does a PC with Windows 11 cost?
The price can vary from model to model. Various PC manufacturers will launch various devices packed with Windows 11 at different price segments.
Where can I buy a PC with Windows 11?
PCs pre-installed with Windows 11 will be made available by various retailers later this year. Details will be out soon.
Will my accessories work with Windows 11?
All the accessories that work with Windows 10 will work in Windows 11 too provided that they meet the requirements of the latest Window. To make sure, kindly check with the accessory manufacturer.
I am about to buy a PC now; will I be able to install Windows 11 later?
PCs installed with Windows 10 will be made available to upgrade with Windows 11 later this year. However, for the PCs to be upgradable, it is essential to meet the minimum hardware requirement and certain hardware to avail some features. The rollout date is yet to be decided but is most likely to start in the end year of 2021 and extend till 2022 for various devices.
How do I know if a new Windows 10 PC meets the minimum requirements?
There are certain ways to find out about the minimum requirements. You can either search for the “Free upgrade to Windows 11” label on the fact tag while purchasing a new PC. Also, you can simply ask the retailer to confirm.
When will I be able to upgrade to Windows 11 on my Windows 10 device?
If you are using the latest Windows 10 version on your PC and meet the minimum requirement, then you will be able to upgrade your PC to Windows 11. The final date for the upgrade rollout has not yet been decided, but for most of the devices using Windows 10, we expect the rollout to start around early 2022. It is important to know that not all PCs eligible for Windows 11 will be able to upgrade. To check the eligibility of your PC, download and run the PC Health Check app. After the rollout begins, you can check whether the PC is ready for an upgrade by going to Settings/Windows Updates.
What are the minimum hardware requirements for Windows 11?
Here you can find the minimum hardware requirements to install Windows 11
How do I know if my current Windows 10 PC meets the hardware requirements for Windows 11?
You can download and run the PC Health Check app to check whether your current Windows 10 PC supports the hard requirements for Windows 11.
What if my PC doesn’t meet the minimum hardware specifications? Can I stay on Windows 10?
Yes! Windows 10 is one of the best versions launched by Windows to date. We are committed to supporting Windows 10 till October 14, 2025.
How will I know when the upgrade is available for my Windows 10 PC?
The rollout date for Windows 11 is set in the later year 2021 and will be extended into 2022. Meanwhile, we will be conducting behind-the-scenes testing and will validating your PC. You will get the message from windows update as soon as your PC is ready for an upgrade.
How much does it cost to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11?
It will be completely free of cost. However, PCs that are running on the latest versions and meet the requirements for Windows 11 will be upgradable. To check whether you are using the latest version of Windows 10 in your PC settings/Windows Update.
What is the difference between an upgrade and an update?
Upgrade and update are two different ways to make changes to any software or application. An update basically involves small changes like bugs or security fixes, while Upgrade refers to the change of the version. Just like moving from Windows 10 to Windows 11 is an upgrade.
How long will the free upgrade offer last?
There is no such last day or any kind of deadline for the up-gradation process for eligible systems. Generally, the end date lasts for a year or more, but Microsoft reserves the right to end the free offer validity.
Can I continue to use Windows 10?
Yes, those who still want to use Windows 10 don’t have to upgrade to Windows 11. We will extend the Windows 10 support and all the services along with it until October 14, 2025.
Does Windows 11 take up more space on my PC than Windows 10?
No, Windows 11 and Windows 10 almost take the same space on the drive. However, during the upgrading process, some additional space will be required. Windows 11 will automatically clean the additional space 10 days after the upgrade is complete.
Is Windows 11 a Windows 10 replacement?
Windows 11 is the latest version offered by Microsoft Windows, but support for Windows 10 will continue until October 2025.
Can I go back to Windows 10 after I upgrade if I don’t like Windows 11?
Yes, after installing the Windows 11 upgrade on your device, you will get a 10-day period where you can switch back to Windows 10 along with the files and data. After the completion of the 10-day period, you will have to keep a backup of your data and perform a “Clean Install” for switching to Windows 10 back.
How long does it take to install Windows 11?
The process of downloading and installing Windows 11 will take a bit longer than the earlier Windows 10 update. You can upgrade to Windows 11 on your PC and then you can schedule the installation at any particular time when you will not be using your PC.
Can I upgrade my Windows 10 PC to Windows 11 if I’m running S mode?
Basically, if your PC meets the minimum requirement required, then Windows 10 Home edition in S mode can be easily upgraded to Windows 11 Home edition in S mode. However, if you are using the Windows 10 Pro edition in S mode, then you need to switch out of S mode to upgrade to the latest Windows 11 edition.
Can my old PC run Windows 11?
Actually, it depends on the hardware specifications of the PC, and if your device is eligible for the update to Windows 11. PCs that are less than 4 years old will be able to take the window 11 updates. They must be running the current updated version of Windows 10 and might be able to run Windows 11 as well without any hassle.
Where can I find more information about Windows 11 for my business?
When it comes to Windows 11, is slightly different from the normal version and is specially designed for hybrid work models. It is one of the most productive and secured versions of the window you will ever come across in the IT field. You can easily find more information about it at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsforbusiness/windows-11.
Hopefully, the above content has answered some of your queries regarding Windows 11. However, you can stay tuned to the HTML Kick to learn more about Windows 11.
We are not affiliated/associated with Microsoft who own Windows. “Windows” is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only and any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
Contact Microsoft Office
|(0)80 4010 3000|
1 800 572 1100
1 800 102 1100
|(800) 642 7676|
(800) 892 5234 (TTY)
Terry White is a professional technical writer, WordPress developer, Web Designer, Software Engineer, and Blogger. He strives for pixel-perfect design, clean robust code, and a user-friendly interface. If you have a project in mind and like his work, feel free to contact him