Download Windows 10 64-bit Full Version Free
- 1 Download Windows 10 64-bit Full Version Free
- 2 The version of Windows 10
- 3 How to download and install Windows 10
- 4 Windows 10: Specification of the version
- 5 What are the requirements for Windows 10?
- 6 Some of the key features you will find in the Windows 10 ISO 64-bit are:
- 7 How to update from the old to the New Windows 10 version?
- 8 Windows 10 installation through the ISO Disc
- 9 This article is a tutorial to guide you to download Windows 10 ISO File.
- 10 Difference between Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro
- 11 How to Install Drivers through Windows Update
- 12 Pros & Cons of Windows 10
- 13 Windows 10 FAQ
- 13.0.1 How many editions does Windows 10 have?
- 13.0.2 What are the minimum hardware requirements for Windows 10?
- 13.0.3 Is Microsoft offering Windows 10 a free upgrade?
- 13.0.4 Can I do a clean install of Windows 10 with the free upgrade?
- 13.0.5 Can I buy a computer now and upgrade free to Windows 10?
- 13.0.6 Which features of Windows 7 and Windows 8 won’t, users, see in Windows 10?
In this article, you learn how to Windows 10 Download ISO 64 bit. We describe everything step by step in an easy way. Windows 10 is a very powerful version of Microsoft. It supports all software that is available in the market.
Are you still working on the older versions of Windows 10? Well, not anymore. From January 2021, it has become crucial to update your Windows to the latest version, which is Windows 10.
While you love to keep the older version, you may miss out on some of the primary security updates and support that come with them. Now, as it is finally time to build the bond with the Windows 10 version, you may need some download the Windows 10 64-bit full version for free.
To cut the hassle, we have come up with two different methods to install Windows 10 ISO 64-bit with Crack Full Version. The easiest way to do it is by updating your current version to the latest Windows 10 version. While many Windows users were impatiently waiting for Windows 9 to roll down after Windows 8.1 unexpectedly Windows decided to move and skip version 9 and launched Windows 10.
This current version has the amazing look of Metro Style UI (User Interface) and those who always admired the previous version 7 and 8 will find the ideal mixture of both in Windows 10.
The version of Windows 10
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
- Windows 10 IoT
- Windows 10 S
How to download and install Windows 10
Those who have already moved to the latest version of Windows have provided positive feedback about the update. However, Microsoft has recently made a big decision regarding the update that can affect the users all at once. The company decided to discontinue the free distribution of Windows 10. Although you can still easily grab a free copy from the internet, you will not receive any future updates with the free version. So, if a number of Microsoft updates are not a big deal for you, then you can download and install a free version of Windows 10. Here is what you need to do to proceed with the download process:
Windows 10: Specification of the version
Right before you jump to the download process, you must comprehend the specification and system requirements of the Windows 10 version including:
- Software name: Windows 10 version available in both 32-bit and 64-bit and comes with the English language
- Setup: stand-alone setup/ offline installer
- Developed by: Microsoft
- License: Free
What are the requirements for Windows 10?
After learning about the version specification, the next thing you need to do is check the minimum system requirement to download and install the Windows 10 version which includes:
- OST to Upgrade: Pack 1 (SP1)
- The processor of the system: 1 gigahertz (GHz). When it comes to the 64-bit version of Windows 10, you need a system processor that supports LAHF/SAHF, CMPXCHG16b, and Prefetch capabilities.
- RAM: 1GB for 32-bit and 2GB for 64-bit
- Physical memory/hard disk memory: 1GB for 32-bit OS and 2GB for 64-bit OS
- Display: 1024×600
- System support: You need Cortina support if you are in the United States, France, Italy, Spain, and China
- Media streaming: Necessary for some features
- Wi-Fi Printing: Stable Wi-Fi connection to access services
- Features of Windows 10 that will amaze you
Some of the key features you will find in the Windows 10 ISO 64-bit are:
- Speed: Being the latest version, Windows 10 runs fast and smooth, leaving no space for the glitch.
- Focus assist: Stay focused on your work with less distraction with focus assist
- Sleek look: The update comes with a stylish appearance and sleek look
- Security: The new update comes with better security features to prevent breaches
- Smart AI: Save your time with smart talk features
How to update from the old to the New Windows 10 version?
As mentioned previously, Windows 10 is a free update for those who are using the Windows 7 or 8.1 version. Here are the steps you need to follow to upgrade your Windows version:
Step 1: First thing first; ensure you have a genuine Windows version (7 or 8 or 8.1) on the system as the update is only reserved for these versions.
Step 2: Now in your Windows version go to Control Panel > System and Security > Windows update.
Step 3: Now if you are currently operating from one of the 190 countries where this version is launched then, you may see the Windows 10 update.
Step 4: Double-tap on “install the update” to start downloading Windows 10.
Step 5: If you have failed to find the above screen then, click on the Windows icon on the system tray to find the updates.
Step 6: Once you complete the above step, you will find the option “Reservation Confirmed” along with the “Download Windows 10 update” option. Tap to complete the download.
Step 7: Upon the completion of the above steps, Windows 10 will start downloading to your system.
Depending on your connection and internet speed, it can take a few hours to complete the download. Once done, your system will start rebooting automatically.
Congratulations! You have finally downloaded one of the latest and most amazing versions of Windows.
Windows 10 installation through the ISO Disc
An ISO Image is a copy of data stored on an optical disc like a DVD or CD. An archive of the exact copy of the disc is possible with an ISO image and can be used for later reference. The image can be later burned to a new disc that turns out to be an exact copy of the original. The primary use of ISO files in recent years is to distribute large programs and OS and allow them to contain data in one easily downloadable file. The user can thus decide whether to use to burn an optical disc or mount that image.
This article is a tutorial to guide you to download Windows 10 ISO File.
- Go to the Windows 10 download page to start the process. Click on the blue Download Tool Now If the user is using a device that is operating on Windows 7, 8, or 10; then use the Windows 10 download tool.
- The main purpose of the tool is to enable the user to turn any USB key into a bootable Windows 10 installer so that downloading Windows 10 ISO Files can be done. Once it is downloaded, run the tool. The user will now have to confirm whether he/she wants to upgrade the PC or simply create installation media for another PC.
- Go to “Create Installation Media for Another PC”. Then tap on “Next”. The user will have to select the language, architecture, and edition of Windows that is required.
- If the user is looking to install Windows on a PC, then select the ISO File option. This will save a file that can be clicked later for upgrading the PC to Windows 10. The ISO File can be used to burn Windows 10 to a DVD.
- Don’t feel confused with the file title and proceed to install and run the software you have downloaded.
- Open Windows, go to the browser, locate your ISO file path and select the next.
- In the next slide, you need to choose the DVD to make the file bootable to install on any PC.
- Once done, the burning process will start and after a few hours, you will be able to use the disc to install Windows 10 on any PC.
Other alternative methods to install Windows 10 Download ISO 64 bit with Crack Full Version
Apart from the two key methods that we explained above, you can also try the following alternative method to download and enjoy Windows 10 free of cost.
Step 1: Visit the download Windows 10 link and double-click on the download tool option.
Step 2: Once the tool is downloaded, run it to find two options as shown below. Choose to upgrade to this PC now.
Step 3: Now, if you want to install Windows 10 on a different system then choose the second option.
Step 4: Once downloaded, you will find the ISO file, similar to the above method.
In the end, you can use the ISO file to run the setup and no product key will be required.
Difference between Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro
|Windows 10 Pro||Windows 10 Home|
|Programs outside the Windows Store||Yes||Yes|
|Update for Business||Yes||No|
How to Install Drivers through Windows Update
Click on Start > Settings > Update and Security and click Check for Updates
Click on Check for updates (make sure you have an active Internet connection).
Immediately, Windows Update will detect your system configuration and download all the appropriate drivers for your system. As you can see in the above screenshot, my Intel HD 3000 Graphics was installed automatically. I did not even have to reboot the system. In addition to that other hardware components were also detected and installed including my LAN adapter and card reader.
Pros & Cons of Windows 10
Here is my personal opinion on this new Windows 10 ISO download.
Pros of Windows 10
- Windows 10 Supports Directx 12
- Good User Interface
- Same as Windows 7
- Improve & Secure
- A Built-in Windows Defender (Antivirus)
Cons of Windows 10
- Unnecessary program running on background
- Much bloatware
- Too much permission while you are changing the default application.
- Make sure you have a fast and reliable internet connection before downloading the Windows 10 ISO file. The file is large and can take several hours to download.
- If you are creating a bootable USB drive, make sure the drive is at least 8GB in size.
- If you are installing Windows 10 on a computer that is currently running Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, you can upgrade to Windows 10 for free. However, you will need to activate Windows with a valid Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 product key.
- If you are installing Windows 10 on a new computer, you will need to purchase a Windows 10 product key. You can purchase a product key from the Microsoft Store or from a third-party retailer.
Windows 10 FAQ
How many editions does Windows 10 have?
In May 2015, the software maker revealed that Windows 10 will have seven different editions, including:
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Mobile
- Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise
- Windows 10 IoT Core (Internet of Things)
What are the minimum hardware requirements for Windows 10?
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics Card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 1024×600
Is Microsoft offering Windows 10 a free upgrade?
Can I do a clean install of Windows 10 with the free upgrade?
Can I buy a computer now and upgrade free to Windows 10?
Yes. You can buy any computer running Windows 7 or Windows 8 knowing that you’ll be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free.
Which features of Windows 7 and Windows 8 won’t, users, see in Windows 10?
In Windows 10, Microsoft is removing some features, including:
- Windows Media Center
- DVD playback capability
- Windows 7 desktop gadgets
- Windows 10 Home won’t be able to opt out of the automatic update, but Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise users will have more update control.
- Solitaire, Minesweeper, and Hearts Games that were included as part of Windows 7 will be removed from Windows 10. However, users will be able to download the new “Microsoft Solitaire Collection” and “Microsoft Minesweeper” from the Windows Store.
- USB floppy drivers will be removed. You’ll need to download the drivers from Windows Update or the manufacturer’s support website.
- Windows Live Essentials and OneDrive app will be removed and replaced with the new OneDrive integration.
- How To Upgrade To Windows 10 22H2
- Windows 10 22H2 Download With Media Creation Tool
- Should I Install Windows 10 22H2 On My PC? Yes, But Proceed With Caution
- Is It Safe To Install Windows 10 21H2 On My PC?
- How To Upgrade To Windows 10 22H2 With Update Assistant
- How To Set The Static IP Address On Windows 10?
We are not affiliated/associated with Microsoft who own Windows. “Windows” is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only and any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
Contact Microsoft Office
|(0)80 4010 3000|
1 800 572 1100
1 800 102 1100
|(800) 642 7676|
(800) 892 5234 (TTY)
Terry White is a professional technical writer, WordPress developer, Web Designer, Software Engineer, and Blogger. He strives for pixel-perfect design, clean robust code, and a user-friendly interface. If you have a project in mind and like his work, feel free to contact him