How to Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File)?
Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File): An ISO Image is a copy of data stored on an optical disc like DVD or CD. An archive of the exact copy of the disc is possible with an ISO image and can be used for later reference. The image can be later burned to a new disc that turns out to be an exact copy of the original. The primary use of ISO files in recent years is to distribute large programs and OS and allow them to contain data in one easily downloadable file. The user can thus decide whether to use to burn an optical disc or mount that image.
This article is a tutorial to guide you to download Windows 10 ISO File.
- Go to Windows 10 download page to start the process. Click on the blue Download Tool Now If the user is using a device that is operating on Windows 7, 8, or 10; then use the Windows 10 download tool.
- The main purpose of the tool is to enable the user to turn any USB key into a bootable Windows 10 installer so that downloading Windows 10 ISO Files can be done. Once it is downloaded, run the tool. The user will now have to confirm whether he/she wants to upgrade the PC or simply create installation media for another PC.
- Go to “Create Installation Media for Another PC”. Then tap on “Next”. The user will have to select the language, architecture, and edition of Windows that is required.
- If the user is looking for installing Windows on a PC, then select the ISO File option. This will save a file that can be clicked later for upgrading the PC to Windows 10. The ISO File can be used to burn Windows 10 to a DVD.
Download Windows 10 ISO file
- Download links directly from the official Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File)
- Select “Create installation media for another PC” radio box and click Next.
- Choose a language, Then Click on “Next”.
- Select the “ISO file” radio button and click next.
- Choose the destination directory where you want to save the Windows 10 ISO file.
- Once all the steps have been completed you will see this screen telling you to burn the ISO file to a DVD.