Basically, the internet is a set of web pages and web applications that are built using standardised tools, methods, and coding and scripting languages, each of which is vital to modern web creation.
What is Ajax?
Some of the features of Ajax are-
- It increases the pace of a website and is user friendly
- Server technology is unaffected.
- Improve the web page’s efficiency.
- Live data binding is supported.
- The Data View control has been added to the list of controls that can be used.
- Client-side template rendering is supported.
- User interfaces that are both rich and sensitive
- A scripting language that isn’t too heavy.
- Support for object-oriented programming
- Based on a prototype
- The language that has been translated
- Asynchronous Processing
- Validation on the client’s end
- Increased browser access
Ajax and jQuery are two separate languages for creating web interfaces, and there are some significant variations between them.