WordPress Content Management System
WordPress is an open source Content Management System (CMS), which allows the users to build dynamic websites and blog. WordPress is the most popular blogging system on the web and allows updating, customizing and managing the website from its back-end CMS and components. This tutorial will teach you the basics of WordPress using which you can create websites with ease. The tutorial is divided into various sections for convenience. Each of these sections contain related topics with screenshots explaining the WordPress admin screens.
If you are looking for some website builders then you can check BEST WEBSITE BUILDER.
This tutorial has been prepared for those who have a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS and has an urge to develop websites. After completing this tutorial, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in developing sites or blogs using WordPress.
Before you start with this tutorial, we are assuming that you are already aware about the basics of HTML and CSS. If you are not aware of these concepts, then we suggest you go through our short tutorial on HTML and CSS.
- Ease of Use
- Manage Your Website from Any Computer
- No HTML Editing or FTP Software Required
- Search Engines Love?WordPress Sites
- You Have Control of Your Site.
- The Design of Your Website is 100% Customizable
- A Blog is Built-in and Ready to Go.
What is Content Management System (CMS)?
The Content Management System (CMS) is a product which stores all the information, for example, text, photographs, music, records, and so on and is made accessible on your website. It helps in altering, distributing and changing the substance of the website.
WordPress was at first delivered on 27th May, 2003 by Matt Mullenweg and Mike Little. WordPress was declared as open source in October 2009.
Client Management ? It permits dealing with the client data, for example, changing the job of the clients to (supporter, giver, creator, supervisor or head), make or erase the client, change the password and client data. The fundamental job of the client chief is Authentication.
Media Management ? It is the device for dealing with the media documents and envelope, in which you can undoubtedly transfer, sort out and deal with the media records on your website.
Subject System ? It permits changing the site view and usefulness. It incorporates pictures, template, format documents and custom pages.
Stretch out with Plugins ? Several modules are accessible which gives custom capacities and highlights as indicated by the clients need.
Site design improvement ? It gives a few website streamlining (SEO) apparatuses which makes nearby SEO straightforward.
Multilingual ? It permits making an interpretation of the whole substance into the language favored by the client.
Merchants ? It permits bringing in information as posts. It imports custom documents, remarks, post pages and labels.
- It is an open source stage and accessible for nothing.
- CSS records can be altered by the structure according to clients need.
- There are numerous modules and layouts accessible for nothing. Clients can alter the different modules according to their need.
- It is extremely simple to alter the substance as it utilizes WYSIWYG proofreader (What You See Is What You Get is a UI that permits the client to legitimately control the design of report without having a format order).
- Media documents can be transferred effectively and rapidly.
- It offers a few SEO instruments which makes nearby SEO straightforward.
- Customization is simple as per the client’s needs.
- It permits making various jobs for clients for website, for example, administrator, creator, editorial manager and supporter.
- Utilizing a few modules can make the website overwhelming to load and run.
- PHP information is required to make adjustments or changes in the WordPress website.
- Now and again programming should be refreshed to stay up with the latest with the current programs and cell phones. Refreshing WordPress form prompts loss of information, so a reinforcement duplicate of the website is required.
- Altering and designing the realistic pictures and tables is troublesome.
Terry White is a professional technical writer, WordPress developer, Web Designer, Software Engineer, and Blogger. He strives for pixel-perfect design, clean robust code, and a user-friendly interface. If you have a project in mind and like his work, feel free to contact him