Reset/Change your WordPress Admin Password: In WordPress, there is more than one approach to reset your password. (Regularly, the most straightforward approach to reset it is through the “Lost your password?” interface on the principal login page for your blog or website.)
Notwithstanding, there are sure occasions (particularly if your email isn’t working accurately) that you may need to find a way to reset your password.
Here’s a rundown of various approaches to reset a password. The technique that you use relies upon the sort of access that you despite everything have to your website.
Reset/Change your WordPress Admin Password
You can update your WordPress password from within the Dashboard. You must know your current password to use these steps.
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Select Users then All Users from the main menu.
- Locate your username in the list and click on it.
- On the Profile page, click on Generate Password.
- Enter your new password, or make note of the automatically generated.
Note: Please remember that your website’s security is only as good as your password strength.
- Click the Update Profile button.
Your new password should work immediately.