Microsoft rolled another update for Windows 11 – screams!!!
Windows 11 Release Date: As many window users were eagerly waiting for the new update, the company decided to break the silence and confirmed the new OS will be coming “this holiday”. While no official date has been confirmed this far, its official marketing posters suggest that windows 11 will grace us with its presence in October 2021. According to the press images the date 20 is in sharp focus and many believe it is the day when the update will be released.
Although there are still some confusions about the system requirement to download the update, mainly due to TPM, but Microsoft is looking into this. Those who are looking forward to learning more about the Windows 11 update can cut to the chase and learn everything about it with this post.
New Design of Windows 11
Key points to understand
Right before moving to further information about the windows 11 updates, you need to comprehend a few key points including-
- Windows 11 is the successor of Window 10, equipped with a new set of features.
- The update is expected to be rolled down in October 2021.
- The windows 11 update is free.
What is the exact Windows 11 Release Date?
One of the team messages from Stevie Bathiche that states “Can’t wait for October!” indicates that the new update will surface from October to November. Along with windows 11, there will be a yearly update of the new operating system. Microsoft is also expected to release a tool that will help to analyze your system to see if it is eligible for the windows 11 update or not. However, the tool is expected to be buggy, giving incorrect results for systems that can easily run windows 11 updates.
Microsoft is planning to bring another tool to provide much clear detail regarding the eligibility of PCs. More information will be provided with the update.
How to download the Window 11 update?
Microsoft has recently released the test build, known as 22000.51 for windows insiders, we have the proper guide into how to download it. However, right before jumping to the download part, it is important to ensure your PC matches all the requirements effortlessly. Once the system is ready to roll the update, you can follow the steps provided by Microsoft to download Windows 11.
Other noticeable improvements in Build 22000.51 are:
- New Action Center, wireless network and volume flyouts.
- Windows widgets: You can view MSN headlines and weather report on your desktop
- Themes: In addition to light and dark mode, Windows 11 now comes with additional colourful themes.
- Sounds and wallpapers have been recreated for Windows 11.
- New multitasking, snapping UX, taskbar grouping feature.
- New touch and gesture.
- New Microsoft Store, but Android apps support is currently missing.
Minimum hardware requirements for Windows 11?
There has been a huge debate along with a lot of discussions to decide which system is eligible for the windows 11 updates. Regardless of the TPM requirement, many window users are wondering if they need to update their system soon to enjoy the windows update.
For now, Microsoft decided to launch the list of requirements to help users understand what they need to update in order to enjoy the update. however, they also clarified that these requirements are subject to change, depending on the feedback and reviews after the update is released:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) with compatible 64-bit processors
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- System Firmware: Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module 2.0
- Graphics Card: DirectX 12 with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: 720p, 8-bit per color
- Internet Connection and Microsoft Account: Window 11 requires an active internet connection to set up the operating system.
How much is it going to cost?
Windowss 11 is an advanced update that is free of cost for the current window users. All they need is a stable internet connection to download, install and activate the update. In addition, they also need to have a Microsoft account while downloading the update.
What features I can expect with the new Windows 11?
As per the internal information, the windows 11 is expected to be a promising update that will be 40% smaller and the most secured release so far.” You can expect to experience:
- Taskbar optimized for touch and mouse peripherals
- Multitasking features that allow you to arrange multiple windows across the screen
- Snap group that you can use to go back to previous snapped windows right from the dock