Windows 10 ISO Download: Developed by Microsoft, Windows 10 is an operating system that is a successor to Windows 8.1. As a successor Windows 10 comes with several updated features that enable the users to use this operating system on any device without any hassle. With the introduction of Windows 10 users get various new components such as universal apps, voice command features, etc. that has made it user-friendly.
Windows 10 has come up with an innovative feature, that is Cortana, a voice commands personal assistant that allows the users to sit back and relax while Cortana carries out their command. Windows 10 comes embedded with multi-factor authentication technology that promotes a greater amount of security to the users. Additionally, the successor of Windows 8 also promotes updated biometric authentication through various factors such as fingerprint identification. In simple words, it can be said that as an updated version, Windows 10 comes with various latest features and programs that will undoubtedly increase the user suability of the operating system in a hassle-free manner.
Features of Windows 10
Let us have a look at some of the features of Windows 10 that accounts for its huge popularity among the users.
Cortana on Desktop
With the launch of Windows 10, the work of the users has become quite a lot easier. Windows 10 features a digital assistant named Cortana that will be present on the desktop. You can now search for your files or download your favorite game or pull up a specific picture from your gallery, you just need to instruct Cortana to carry out your task. With the installation of Cortana, you can now sit back and relax and Cortana will do your task on your behalf with just a voice command.
Another major feature of Windows 10 is the universal apps. This software can easily get accustomed to the user interface of any device in your possession. To make Windows 10 user-friendly Microsoft has come up with a package of apps named Universal Apps that consists of videos, maps, pictures, calendars, mails, messaging. Moreover, the universal apps remain the same in all devices and screen sizes. With the universal apps, users will have no more hassle between various apps.
Return of the Start Menu
With the launch of Windows 10, the start menu which was once the main attractive feature of Microsoft Windows is again back with its full glory. With the re-introduction of the start menu on Windows 10, the work of the users has become relatively essay and hassle-free. Users can now easily navigate their recently used apps and most-used apps by clicking the start button situated at the left bottom of your device’s screen. Moreover, the start button also features certain other essential buttons as well such as the start button, shutdown, hibernate and standby. Along with these users can customize, reorganize and resize their tiles from the Start menu.
Control Panel/ Unified Settings – Hassling with too many tools to control the device’s settings are quite confusing. Having both a control panel and unified settings can lead to lots of confusion while handling the setting of your device. To remove this confusion for the users Microsoft has now integrated the control panel and unified settings option into one integrated panel that allows you to control your device’s settings easily without getting confused with too many tools. Now with just one specific menu, you can control the settings of your device thus making it convenient for the users.
Continuum– With the invention of hybrid devices, Microsoft has made the process of switching between either mode an easier one. With the introduction of Windows 10, your device will immediately recognize when you plug a mouse into your device. Moreover, you will also receive a notification when you plug it out of your device. The touch-friendly profile of windows 10 allows you to switch easily without facing much hassle or problem. The pop-up notification on your taskbar will allow you to switch between modes on various devices while using windows 10.
System requirement for Windows 10
The below mentioned are the various stem requirements that one needs to successfully download and install Windows 10 on their device.
- Processor- To successfully download Windows 10 on your device the first and foremost priority is to have a compatible processor that will work smoothly with windows10. For Windows 10 your device needs to have a processor of 1 gigabyte (GHz) or a faster one than it or an SoC. These compatible processors will ensure that Windows 10 works smoothly on your device without any issue of lagging.
- Latest OS- To complete the process of downloading and installation of Windows 10 on your device you must ensure that you have the latest OS version. You need to have either Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 that you can successfully and in a hassle-free manner upgrade to Windows 10. Therefore, before downloading Windows 10, you need to find out the OS version that you are currently using on your device.
- RAM- To download and install Windows 10 on your device you need to have a RAM of 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32 bits and 2 GB for 64 bits.
- Display– Your system must have a display resolution of 800 x 600 for Windows 10.
- Hard Disk space– To ensure that no issue occurs in the downloading and installation process of Windows 10 on your device you must ensure that your hard disk space is 16 GB for 32 bits OS and 20 GB for 64-bit OS.
- Graphics Card– The graphics card for Windows 10 download should be compatible with DirectX 9 or later with the WDDM 1.0 driver.
- Internet Connectivity– To complete the download and updating process of Windows 10 you need to have a stable internet connection
Ways to Windows 10 ISO Download
Whether you are new to the world of operating systems or you have just bought a new device and wish to operate it with Windows 10 then you just need to follow certain simple steps. There exist various ways in which users can easily download Windows 10 on their devices. Let us have a look at the various simple and easy ways that will allow the users to easily download and install the latest and updated Windows 10 on their device without any hassle or issue.
Downloading Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft by using their Media Creation Tool
Though the users can now have various ways at their disposal to download Windows 10, this process is the easiest one that they can opt for. Moreover, this process is the perfect option for beginners as well. Microsoft Company has come up with a small and easy application named Media Creation Tool that allows users to download Windows 10 easily. With the use of the Media Creation Tool, users can download Windows 10 in the form of an ISO file or even in the form of a DVD as well. The Media Creation Tool also enables the user to download Windows 10 in the form of a bootable USB stick. Users can get the Media Creation Tool from the website of Windows 10. This is an easy and hassle-free process of downloading Windows 10 that anyone can put to use.
Let us have a look at the various ways in which a user can create an installation media such as that of a bootable USB memory stick to complete the download and setup process of Windows 10 in their device.
- In the first step, the user is required to first complete the downloading process and run the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. After completing this process, the users need to read the terms and conditions and then press the accept button to continue the process.
- The Media Creation Tool will automatically use the recommended settings of your PC and then tap on the Next button. At this point, the users need to plug in their USB memory stick in their PC and then opt for the option of USB flash drive and tap on the next option.
- The user will now gain access to all external hard disks and flash drives that are connected to the device of the user. Now the user needs to select the option of a flash drive or external drive where the user wishes to create a Windows 10 Media Creation Tool and start the installation process. After the process gets completed tap on the Finish option and boots your device.
Windows 10 ISO Download from safe Download sites
Apart from using the Media Creation Tool of Microsoft to download and install Windows 10 on your device, the users can also opt to download Windows 10 from certain safe download sites as well. Various safe download sites feature a direct link to download Windows 10 that enables users to complete the process without hassling with too many steps or processes. However, users must ensure that they opt for only the safe download sites to remain safe from malware that can affect your device.
Downloading Windows 10 from the server of Microsoft by using their Office ISO Download tool and Microsoft window
Another foolproof way to download and install Windows 10 is by using the applications of Microsoft Office ISO Download tool and Microsoft window. These applications launched by Microsoft allow the users to download any version of windows along with Microsoft Office as well. If the user is using an older version of Microsoft Windows such as Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 then the application gives an option to the users to upgrade to the latest version of Windows such as that of Windows 10. From these applications of Microsoft Office ISO Download tool and Microsoft window, users can download Windows 10 in any edition and language that they prefer.
Getting started with Windows 10: Ways to Windows 10 ISO Download on your device
- Signing in to Windows 10– To download and install Windows 10 on your current device the foremost step requires the user to first create a Microsoft account that will enable them to gain access to Windows 10. However, the creation of a Microsoft account is a necessity in case you are a new user. The users already having a Microsoft account are only required to sign in to their account with the correct credentials. When the user will turn on their computer, laptop, or any other device they will first be asked to sign in to their Microsoft account with the given credentials. The user just needs to enter their correct password in the given space and press on the enter option given on the screen near the box.
- Navigating the desktop– After completing the signing process of the Microsoft account the first thing that the user will witness on the device is the desktop. The desktop is the main element of your pc or laptop that consists of all the vital and essential elements such as access to the internet, various applications, files, etc. Through the desktop, the user will be able to manage and view all the applications and files on their device.
- Opening the applications- With the installation of Windows 10 on your device you now have the start screen in your access through which you can access various applications on your device.
Windows 10 is the latest and updated windows version launched by Microsoft that has come as a successor to Windows 8. Windows 10 comes with several new and updated features such as voice command, start menu, continuum, etc., that allow the users to carry out various tasks in a hassle-free manner.
As an updated version to Windows 8, Windows 10 also comes with various security patches as well that was previously absent. With the latest and updated security patches, users can now remain assured about the safety of their data on the online platform. The process of downloading Windows 10 is quite easy that anyone can carry out without any issue.