Facts and figures about Download Windows 11 ISO 64 Bit
There are a lot of rumors regarding Windows 11 that Microsoft is about to launch this version by October this year. It is just another update for Windows 10 beta and Microsoft is preparing a software platform with the eleventh number. What are the facts about it? You will be able to cover the whole topic here.
Windows 11 release date
- Windows 11 will start to become available on October 5, 2021. On this day, the free upgrade to Windows 11 will begin rolling out to eligible Windows 10 PCs, and PCs that come pre-loaded with Windows 11 will start to become available for purchase. A new Windows experience, Windows 11 is designed to bring you closer to what you love.
- As the PC continues to play a more central role in our lives than ever before — Windows 11 is ready to empower your productivity and inspire your creativity.
Window 11 Home and Windows 11 Pro Difference
|Feature||Windows 11 Home||Windows 11 Pro|
|BitLocker device encryption||✓||✓|
|Find my device||✓||✓|
|Firewall and network protection||✓||✓|
|Parental controls and protection||✓||✓|
|Windows Information Protection (WIP)||✓|
Fixes that Microsoft made for the Windows 11:
- Contrary to previously announced promises to update the version on an ongoing basis, Microsoft made a smart move and just a month later announced officially a new version of Windows 11, which has already received a lot of both enthusiastic and sharply negative reviews.
- The main target for criticism of Windows 11 was the updated system requirements, which discouraged many PC users.
How convenient it is to install the Windows 11:
- After the presentation, it suddenly turned out that, among other things, to install a new OS, the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 cryptographic module must be present in the computer, and the motherboard must have UEFI support and the Secure Boot system function.
- Further, Microsoft has a list of supported processors, which left owners of computers with chips older than AMD Ryzen second-generation or eighth-generation Intel Core in the broken trough.
- It is noteworthy that against the background of these statements, Microsoft temporarily removed the PC Health Check utility, which allowed you to check your computer for compatibility with the new Windows 11.
New Windows 11 User Interface:
The first thing you pay attention to in Windows 11 is the working environment, which has undergone many changes compared to what we are used to while working with the tenth version of the system. These interface changes include:
- The app icons located in the center of the taskbar are striking, in the manner of mac OS and Chrome OS. The panel itself is fixed at the bottom of the screen, and it is not possible to place it on the side.
- You can only move the application icons to the left in the settings and thereby get the traditional version of the taskbar.
- The new Start menu has lost the live tiles that have been present in Microsoft OS since Windows 8. Instead, a simpler version is used with static icons of installed software products, recently viewed documents, and recommended applications. Dynamic menu items have long been the hallmark of Windows, but now they are gone, and the tiled interface of the Modern UI is a thing of the past.
Changes in the Widgets:
- With the release of Windows 11, Microsoft once again included widgets miniature applications that display certain useful information for the user in the software platform.
- Previously, this kind of thing was present in Windows Vista 7, but later they were disabled for security reasons.
- The list of widgets is small: a calendar, weather, task scheduler, a slider with photos, and a number of information services of various topics. It’s sparse, but in the future, Microsoft plans to significantly expand the set of widgets available for use, and maybe even open the corresponding API for third-party developers.
- Microsoft adds productive work which specifies how much time you will be working at the computer, and the app will prepare everything else.
If you want to Download 64 bit Windows 11 OS, you should meet the minimum system requirements Microsoft has announced for Windows 11. Processor: 1GHz or faster, 2 or more cores, a compatible 64-bit processor. RAM: 4GB or larger. Storage: 64GB or larger. Graphic card: Support DirectX 12 or newer versions. TPM: TPM version 2.0. >> More Windows 11 specifications & requirements;
windows 11 requirements
Minimum Windows 11 System requirements are:-
- 1.2 GHz single-core processor for 32 Bit system
- 1.4 GHZ processor for 62 Bit System
- 2GB Ram or More
- 15 GB Available Hard Disk
- Screen resolution-1024 * 768
- 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 4 GB Ram
- 18 GB Hard Disk
- 1680 *1050 Screen resolution
We have shared the download links of the latest Windows 11 ISO files. You can download it on your PC from Mega Drive or Google Drive Link. Let’s get to the Windows 11 ISO download.
- Download (Currently Unavailable)
- Microsoft fixed the Taskbar issue where the icon about using your location was sometimes displayed on the taskbar, even if apps were not allowed to use the location.
- It was a common problem that most of the users around the globe were facing that the taskbar sometimes flashes when switching keyboard layouts. Later on, Microsoft resolves this issue as well with the latest update.
- Microsoft is working to improve search in the store. The company is currently working to resolve an issue that caused inaccurate search results to be displayed in some cases.
- There is a problem that some insiders may have missing some translated strings in the system, they are working on this particular issue as well.