DirectX Download Install Windows 10 64-Bit
Windows 10 DirectX 11 Download
Directx 11 Download Install Windows 10: DX11 is the acronym for DirectX. It is an application programming interface that has been designed to maintain and uplift the relationship between graphics cards, multimedia hardware, and operating system. It is compatible in Microsoft Windows operating systems. DX 11 version is enriched with new and improved features that allow the game developers to make coding simpler to provide great effects. The platform has 3 major features that set it apart from its predecessor namely hardware-based tessellation, Direct Compute, and multithreading support. Overall, it offers a better audio and visual experience to the users.
Installing the latest versions of DirectX is a simple process. The download for Windows 10 64-Bit is free.
DirectX 11 and DirectX 12 are included with these Windows versions. Updates will be available through Windows Update. There is no stand-alone package for these versions of DirectX.
Directx 11 Download Install Windows 10: Microsoft DirectX 11?is licensed as Freeware for Windows PC (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform from components without restrictions. DirectX11 is available to all software users as a free download!
How to Download and install DirectX 11 in Windows 10 64-Bit?
- Go the DirectX download page on the website of Microsoft
- The user has to select the red Download button and the setup file will be saved in the computer.
- Now the user can open the exe file and follow the directions given by Microsoft to install the
- program in the computer. It will take a minute for the installation process to complete.
- Restart the device/computer.
- After restarting, the user has to check the updated version of DirectX
- DirectX is supported in Windows 10. Alternatively, the user can get 64-bit for compatibility of the latest DirectX version.
Minimum System Requirement to install DirectX 11 in Windows 10 64-Bit?
- Intel Core i5-8400 processor
- 8GB RAM
- AMD Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- 1TB, 7,200-rpm hard drive
Recommended system requirements?
- Windows 7/8/10 64-bit Operating System or Mac OSX Sierra (must support Metal API)
- Core i5 2.8 Ghz.
- 8 GB RAM
- Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 video card
How to Update DirectX
- Press both the Windows logo and R keys.
- Then Run box opens up.
- In the space provided, type dxdiag. Then click OK.
- In the window that appears, you’ll see the DirectX version under the tab labeled ?
Download DX 11 Windows 10 Features :
The aftereffect of uniting every one of these segments is the accompanying rundown of primary capacities and highlights:
- Different delivering.
- Further developed tessellate innovation.
- More authenticity.
- Streamlining of 3D illustrations.
- Surfaces with more noteworthy degree of detail.
- Higher caliber in audio effects.
- Multithreading support.
Windows 10 DirectX Download
DirectX 11 Download Windows 10 Full Version most recent. It is an Offline installer ISO arrangement of DX 11 for windows 7, 8, 10 (32/64 Bit) from our site.
Why is DirectX 11 not working?
There is a high possibility that the ‘Your illustrations card doesn’t uphold DirectX 11 highlights‘ concern originates from your out of date designs card driver. Refreshing it will doubtlessly fix the issue, so that is the thing that you ought to manage immediately. Fundamentally, there are three techniques for refreshing driver programming.
Where you can Directx 11 Download Install Windows 10
Question 1: Can I install DirectX 11 on Windows 10?
Answer: Yes, DirectX 11.0 is supported in Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7.
Question 2: How do I download DirectX 11?
Follow the Below step to download DirectX 11
- Visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35 this page.
- Choose Download to save the setup file to your computer.
Question 3. How do I install DirectX on Windows 10?
Answer: Press the Windows logo key and type check. Then, at that point click Check for updates. Snap Check for updates. Adhere to the on-screen guidelines with the goal that Windows Update will naturally download and install the most recent DirectX for you (remembered for the updates).
Question 4. How do I upgrade DirectX 11 to Windows 7?
Ans: There is no independent update bundle for this adaptation. You can refresh DirectX by installing the assistance pack and update recorded beneath. DirectX 11.1 is accessible for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 RS SP1, with Platform Update for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 (KB2670838).