Create Windows 10 Installation Media: Windows is a popular operating system designed by Microsoft for the desktop and laptop. Every laptop and desktop user has Windows as their operating system. And ever since its launch in the year 1980, Microsoft has introduced new versions of Windows like XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and the latest one is Windows 10. Among these, the popular versions of Windows that are currently used by millions of people are Windows 7, 8, and Windows 10. These 3 versions of Windows are easier to be accessed by people, have enhanced user experiences along with loads of new hardware and software.
People usually prefer to use these versions of the Windows operating system as they are compatible with numerous other kinds of software that make their tasks easier. But when some faults develop on the operating system one can easily fix it by creating a backup by restoring it or one can also reinstall a fresh version of the windows. Among these 2 ways, the better option is to reinstall the windows from the ISO file through the USB flash drive or through the DVD Disc. If you do not have the windows iso downloader 7, 8, and 10 you need to find the ISO file, download it and then reinstall the Windows version of your preference.
Downloading the ISO files from the Microsoft website requires a valid retain license key which you need to verify before proceeding with the download procedures. However, if you do not have a valid retain license key, you can still legally download the windows iso downloader 7, 8, and 10 by following the below-discussed methods.
Where To Get Windows ISO Downloader 7, 8, and 10 Legally
There are few handful ways from where you can get the Windows iso downloader 7, 8, and 10 legally for free. And it is always advisable that one should never download the ISO files for Windows 7, 8, and 10 from sources that are not trustworthy like torrent sources as downloading ISO files from these sources will put your system at risk as viruses and malware easily intrude in your system through the files downloaded from untrusted sources. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to get the ISO files for Windows 7, 8, and 10 legally without any virus or malware:
How to Create Windows 10 Installation Media file?
Use Media Creation Tool
One of the best ways to get the Windows ISO Downloader 7, 8, and 10 is to use the media creation tool. By using this tool to get the installation software for Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 you will not get any major difference. Depending upon the version of Windows you use you need to get the media creation tool for Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10.
- After downloading the file, you need to open it to launch the Media creation tool, the file will ask you to Accept or Decline the terms and conditions and you need to click on Accept terms and conditions to proceed with the further steps.
- After this the creation tool will ask `What do you want? ” and there you are required to choose “ Create installation media for another Pc” and then select the next button.
- Then in the next step you need to select the edition, language, and architecture of the Windows 10 operating system that you want to download, then click on the next button
- In this step you need to select the ISO file option so as to save the Windows 10 installation ISO file on your system. You are required to choose the folder where you want to save this installation file and finally click on the save button
- Finally, the media creation tool will start downloading the ISO file on your system
Using Media Creation Tool To Download Windows 8 ISO Tool
Currently, Microsoft is not allowing users to download the ISO tools for Windows 8.
But users can download the ISO file for Windows 8.1 from Microsoft’s website. Furthermore, one cannot activate Windows 8.1 by using the activation key for Windows 8. But if you want to download the Windows 8 ISO file you need to download the file from a trusted source and in the next step perform a clean Windows 8 installation and utilize your activation key to activate it. And then in the next step, you can upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 in a free manner without spending any money. And after upgrading to Windows 8.1, Microsoft will assign a new license key for the installation of Windows 8.1. Users can easily acquire this new product key through numerous new ways and then save it for future utilization. And thus, in the future, if again any Windows problem occurs you do not have to get windows iso downloader 7, 8, and 10, you can directly perform clean windows installation with the new product key.
Directly Downloading Windows 7 SP1 ISO File From Microsoft
Users can directly download the Windows 7 SPI1 ISO file from Microsoft’s website if they have the valid license key in the following manner:
- You need to visit Microsoft’s website and validate your license key and to begin the downloading process you need to click on verify button
- Once the license key is verified by the Microsoft website, users need to choose their desired language and then click on confirm button
- In the next step you need to select the version of your Windows 7, whether it is 32 bit or 64 bit and download it. You need to click on the version that you prefer to download and the downloading process will commence automatically.
- When the downloading process is completed users can either burn this ISO file to a DVD or they can also make a USB flash drive to install the Windows 7 SP1 ISO file.